- The papers must be in compliance with “Symposium Topics” in order to be presented in the symposium, to be published in the e-book of the symposium and in the scientific journals to be announced by the regulation board.
- At least one of the authors of the paper needs to register in the symposium for the paper to be included in the "Symposium Book".
- Papers will be sent and evaluated via the symposium web page. Papers sent by e-mail or mail will not be accepted.
- Those registered to the system will be able to follow the paper evaluation process via the symposium web page notification system.
- A notification e-mail will be sent to the author when the paper is uploaded to the system or correction is requested or the paper is accepted or rejected. For this reason, authors are recommended to check their e-mail and spam e-mail inboxes regularly.
- After the evaluation by the referee, whether the paper is accepted or not, and the type of presentation (Oral / Poster) if the paper is accepted, will be determined by regulatory board in accordance with science board’s recommendation and will be notified to responsible author by e-mail.
- Accepted paper will take place in the "e-Symposium Book", after taking ISBN No.
- Paper can be sent in Turkish or English.
PAPER PREPARATION RULES
- Papers can be sent in two types:
Paper abstracts must consist of a minimum of 250 and a maximum of 400 words.
Paper abstracts will be uploaded to the system in text format and if it is accepted, the author will be notified via e-mail or through the system for uploading the full text.
The paper abstracts will be uploaded as follows:
TITLE: The title of the paper should be written in capital letters, should be short and concise, reflect the content of the study, and be appropriate in defining and generalizing the study.
AUTHORS: They must be entered to the system according to the order given in the paper.
ABSTRACT TEXT: Paper abstract must be entered and saved to the system in text format.
PAPER TYPE: It should be selected as ORIGINAL or COMPILATION from the drop-down menu.
FULL TEXT OF THE PAPER:
The authors whose paper abstracts are accepted are required to upload the full text to the system in .docx or .pdf format until the announced date. If the authors whose paper abstracts is accepted do not upload the full text to the system until the announced date, their papers will be rejected.
The full text of the papers should consist of at least 1000 and at most 4000 words.
The full text of the papers should be written in capital letters, should be short and concise, reflect the content of the study, and be appropriate in defining and generalizing the study.
Brief information about the topic of the research should be given; the importance of the study, the reason of its execution and its purpose should be clearly indicated.
The type, place, time, population, sample, data collection method, variables of the research, analysis of the data and statistical tests used should be indicated.
It is the section where the findings of the study are presented clearly to the reader. Images, tables and graphics can be introduced.
Important results of study, its contribution to the available knowledge, implications based on it and suggestions should be included in brief.
References used should be given.
Correction requests from the regulatory board for the full text must be made up to the announced date and the full text must be uploaded to the system in .docx or .pdf format. Even if the full text is accepted, the papers of the authors who do not upload their corrected papers to the system until the announced date will be rejected.
RULES FOR ORAL PRESENTATION OF PAPERS
The authors who are approved to make oral presentation of the papers are expected to prepare their presentations according to the following rules:
- For oral presentation, the maximum duration of the presentation is 15 minutes.
- It is recommended to prepare a maximum of 20 slides for presentation.
- Projector, laser pointer and computer support will be provided at the hall.
RULES FOR POSTER PRESENTATION OF PAPERS
The poster presentation is limited to 50 pieces. Authors who are approved to make poster presentation of the papers are expected to prepare their presentations according to the following rules:
- Each poster should be prepared not to exceed a maximum horizontal axis of 70 cm and a vertical axis of 90 cm.
- Poster letters should be in a clearly readable size at a distance of 1 m.
- On top of each poster, the names of the authors and the institutions they work must be written, and the responsible author should be indicated as underlined.
- The letters in the poster title should be at least 2.5 cm in size.
- The posters will be hanging at the place announced during the symposium.